Lindon Community Center - Veterans HallBack to Search Results or Start New Search
185 W 200 N
Lindon, UT 84042
Resident Half Day Fee (M-F): $125.00
Resident Full Day Fee (Weekend): $250.00
Non-Resident Half Day Fee (M-F): $150.00
Non-Resident Full Day Fee (weekend): $275.00
KEY PICK UP: Lindon Community Center (25 N Main St)
Weekday Rental: Pick up key between 9AM-6PM on day of your reservation
Weekend/Holiday Rental: Pick up key the business day before your rental (example: Saturday & Sunday rentals pick up key on Friday)
Stand-alone building in City Center Park. Large hall 56' x 24' with a wooden floor, restrooms, kitchen, fireplace & swamp cooler. Equipped with a piano, microwave, stove and refrigerator. This building has 7 long tables, 8 round tables and chairs for 80-100 people.
Renter is responsible for the conduct of all participants, supervision of minors, any damages, and all fees. Renter will be billed for any damages deemed necessary by Lindon Parks & Recreation.
Faults at which renter will be penalized:
- Renter shows up before rental time. Event extends past rental time.
- Consumption of alcohol, drugs, tobacco/vaping takes place on city property.
- Facility and or amenities are damaged.
- Fights, vandalism, misconduct or police assistance is required. If police assistance is needed, the event will be shut down immediately.
- Failure to return any borrowed keys by the next business day.
- Facility is not left clean:
- Renter is required to sweep/spot mop/vacuum floors.
- All tables and chairs must be stored properly.
- Must dispose of all trash in the blue dumpster outside. You can find the dumpster in the N/W parking lot of the Community Center in a white fenced enclosure.
- Pick up and dispose of all trash around the exterior of the building
- Wipe down counters, tables, chairs & kitchen appliances inside and out.
- Remove all decorations and leftover food.
- Turn off all lights.
Other Facility Rules
- No animals are allowed in the city facility, except service animals.
- Renter is responsible for all set-up and take-down. This must occur during the rented time. No early/late entry.
- No equipment will be loaned or removed from the facility.
- Delivery of supplies and/or equipment will not be accepted prior to start of rental (example: DJ equipment, caterers etc.)
- No open flames, helium balloons, glitter, wall staples, wall tacks, nails or push pins. Painters tape is allowed if properly removed when finished. No tape on the gym floor if rented, no exceptions.
Rentals must be cancelled 72 hours prior to reserved time in order to qualify for a refund less the $10 cancellation fee.