Class Friday 7 & Up (CANCELLED)
Description02:00pm Starting 09/25/2020 Dance Program - Fall 2020
Other, NA, Coed
Ages Youth (under 17 years old)
New Fall Format:
In person classes: Si View is excited to host in-person dance classes this fall. All classes are held at Meadowbrook Farm Interpretive Center (1711 Boalch Ave NW, North Bend, WA 98045) and class sizes are limited to 6 dancers maximum. Also see our COVID-19 Guidelines on our dance webpage
Virtual classes: This fall we are offering a number of virtual classes. Virtual classes are all live sessions with our dance instructors and fellow registered dancers will also be in the setting. Virtual classes take place via Zoom.
Schedule: Dance classes will be offered in month-long sessions from October-December. October and November classes are 4 weeks (classes) in duration and December classes are 3 weeks.
The Dance Program at Si View offers a high level of professional instruction with a strong emphasis on technique, fitness and fun. Each student receives individual attention, initiating the joy and appreciation of dance and music. We allow each student the freedom of creative expression in a nurturing and motivating environment designed to enhance self-esteem. Dance classes are taught by experienced instructors: Sara Werner, Cristie Coffing, Anna Maria Maccarrone, Lia Werner, Lindsey Flanagan, and Emmy Fansler.
Check out our dance home—siviewpark.org/dance.phtml. This page is your one stop shop for dance information: registration, schedule, season information, instructor information, dress code, and more!
Suggested dress code for our classes:
- Combination Classes: Pink leotard & pink tights, pink ballet slippers & black tap shoes
- Ballet, Pre-Dance, Creative Dance: Black leotard, pink tights, pink ballet slippers
- Tap and Jazz: Black tap or jazz shoes, black tights or leggings and black leotard
- Modern: Leggings, t-shirt and bare feet
- Hip-Hop: Contemporary fashions that allow for big body movements, tennis shoes or shoes that support the feet while jumping and stomping. No jeans please.
- Boys in the above classes wear white t-shirt, black sweatpants or shorts and black ballet shoes.